Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Snow White Styling Event

This event was awesome everyone did a great job! I loved SD's fairy tail dress I think she was very creative in choosing her costume...I loves that she has all 7 of the dwarfs on her dress.....SD took first Place with her costume Great Job SD!
2nd place went to Akasha as the evil witch that gave snow white the tempting bite of the death poison apple..She convinced me that she was truely one to beware of!
3rd place went to Ladysunfire, I have to say i loved her evil step mother costume as she looked in here mirror that surrounded her costume it made me feel as though i had stepped in front of the mirror asking that all familiar question mirror mirror on the wall Who is the fairest of them all!  Great job everyone!

No comments: