Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Monster Theme Styling Event!

Monster Theme Styling Event 
 
My take on the show was everyone was a winner! I loves the creativity in all the monsters...Aeon took 1st place in this styling event. The costume was indeed the scariest as she described her costume as being hideous and warned of its possible side effects I was taking in by her detail as this Mutant monster she described..I loved it!
Next was 2nd place with SweetYuna her long flowing pink hair gave her that sexy look of a deformed yet beautiful monster i loved the fact she created a scary yet sexy image for her creature it was awesome..
3rd Place went to SheliaRose as the Alien Queen! Her costume truly made me be leave she was in it to win it..All in all the event was great the atmosphere was humorous as they all presented themselves...If you haven't gone to one of these events i suggest you do...THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

No comments: